Sometimes Tanooki want to eat fancy breakfast.
It’s good to consume a bowl of cereal with soy milk, but some indulgent to be happy individual is important in my life 😛
So, I created fancy breakfast: Cheese and parsley scone!
Cheese and Parsley Scone
If you make dough, you can keep it in fridge for a while, so making dough on weekend and just bake it in weekday morning can make your busy week special!
- 200g of flour
- ¼ teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoon of sugar
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil
- 100ml of soy milk
- ¼ cup of parsley
- ½ cup of your favorite semi-hard cheese (I used Asiago cheese)
- Some leaf lettuce for garnish and your nutrition
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine all ingredients except flour, soy milk, cheese and parsley
- Add soy milk, flour and make dough
- Add cheese and parsley
- Shape the dough and put it on parchment paper
- Bake in oven about 15~20 min.
Happy Breakfast 😛