I’ve introduced Cheese and parsley scone the other day, and I’d like to share the recipe for chocolate chip version because it was super delicious!
The cheese and parsley scone is perfect for breakfast, but chocolate version scone is also good for late afternoon snack.
This is a little bit challenging while you wait for scone to be fully baked because the chocolate smell temptation is too strong 😛
Chocolate Chip and Walnut Scone
- 200g of flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoon of sugar
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil
- 100ml of soy milk
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chip
- 1/2 cup of walnut
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine all ingredients except flour, soy milk, chocolate chip and walnut
- Add soy milk, flour and make dough
- Add chocolate chip
- Shape the dough and put it on parchment paper
- Bake in oven about 15~20 min.
Ummm, should I have another one?
I gotta ask my scale if it is allowed for me 😛
Don’t forget to check out cheese and parsley scone too!