Hello there, welcome to my new posting!
Thanksgiving is almost there.
Are you planning to spend it with family or friend? Or spend all by yourself to indulge? In either way, some sweet, crispy pie to make your special time gorgeous is needed, right?
Today’s recipe to share all of you is traditional and perfect for holiday.
Crispy pie crust wrap up warm sweet apples…ummm, by thinking about the image of it, that makes my mouth watery!
- 200g unsalted butter
- 250g all purpose flour
- 150cc soy milk
- 3 large apples
- 1 large lemon
- 50g sugar
- 1 tablespoon rum
Pie crust making kit
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon water
- Mix butter and all purpose flour
- Add soy milk and make a ballAfter making 1 ball, put it on fridge.
- Slice apples and juice lemon
- make apple comport
On a large pan, put apples and sugar. Bring it to medium heat and cook about 15min.
- Place comport on container and let it cool.
- Preheat oven to 400° degree
- Making pie
Divide dough to half and spread it on cutting board to make it finely thin.
- Place dough on baking pan and make some holes on dough
- Place apple comport
- Create bunch of thin bars by using another half of pie dough
- Make up time!
Spread yolk and water on pie dough to make beautiful pie
- Bake it on oven for about 30min
Enjoy planning for thanksgiving 😀