I really love earl grey tea! The rich flavor always cheer me up and warm me up, so if someone offers me a cup of tea, I always ask earl grey tea.
And, here is cranberry. I love this sweet and sour flavor! What if I bake a cake with them…? Of course, that means I’ll have the best cake ever!
Apple Cranberry Earl Grey Cake
- 115g unsalted butter
- 100g all purpose flour
- 20g cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 large eggs – beaten
- 60g fresh cranberries
- ½ large apple – cube cut
- 80g sugar
- 1 tablespoon rum
- Preheat oven 350 degree
- Cream butter. Add sugar and mix well
- Add eggs little by little and mix well
- Add cranberries, ½ apple, earl grey tea leaf and rum. Mix well
- Add flour, baking powder, cornstarch. Lightly mix
- Transfer dough into baking pan and place another ½ apple on top.
- Bake in oven for about 30 min
Mmm…I think I’d finish whole cake in this private afternoon tea party!
Enjoy baking and tea party! 😀