By overlooking outside from window, creaming butter is actually fun activity for weekend!
If you do well, flavorful mellow fluffy cake is waiting for you and you’ll spend nice afternoon:)
Sounds good? Let’s read through and follow the direction for how-to-spend-nice-weekend-afternoon-with-fluffy-flavorful-cake!
Apple Cinnamon Cake
- 115g unsalted butter
- 115g all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large apple – half grated, half dice cut
- 60g sugar
- 1 tablespoon rum
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F°
- Mix butter and sugar. Cream them until they are well mixed.
- Add egg
- Add grated apple, rum, flour, baking powder, cinnamon and lightly mix
- Place dough in baking pan and put dice cut apple
- Bake them for about 20 – 30 min
Enjoy home cooking and your own creation of homemade food:)