Can you believe this is the last day of first 6 months of 2018?
Wow, time flies! But I’m sure you all have been having great time so far, like tried so many firsts, liked/disliked, leaned…everything is so enjoyable, isn’t it?
To celebrate achieving the ½ goal of 2018, you may want to have a great breakfast/brunch/snack, right?
This savory muffin is easy and tasty! All you need is mix everything and let oven work for you, so let’s cook some and let your day start great!
Sun Dried Tomato, Spinach, Cheese Muffin
Yield for 4 medium muffin
- 50g unsalted butter
- ¼ teaspoon soup stock
- 1 large egg – beaten
- Some sun dried tomato
- 3 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1.2 cup spinach – chopped
- 40 ml soy milk
- 80g all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Some salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F°
- Cream butter
- Add egg, sun dried tomato, spinach, soup stock, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper
- Add soy milk
- Add flour and baking powder. Mix but don’t knead
- Transfer dough to muffin tin
- Bake the muffin for about 20 to 30 min
Sometimes savory muffin is better than sweet one:)
Enjoy home cooking and your own creation of homemade food:)