Do you like fruit jelly? When I was a kid, I loved fruit jelly with lots of fresh fruits in it. It was so refreshing for both texture and taste, so it was my highlight of the day to eat them after taking shower. Freshly cleaned whole body was too hot and sometimes you just need some refreshing drink immediately, but imagine the room is set to have a nice cool breeze and your body wants some treats especially after you’ve done well for either work or study(or both!) Silky jelly with a big chunk of fruit cools down your body and leaves a nice aftertaste and cool on your whole body. It’s so tempting now, right?
I had some fresh peaches in the fridge, so let’s cook some yummy jelly and eat them for the special treat after shower!
- 300ml water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ lime for juice
- 1 small yellow peach
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- Fill water, sugar, lime juice and put peach in a pot. Bring it to boil.
- When the liquid is boiled, add gelatin and stir well.
- Transfer the liquid to small containers and let sit for a while to cool.
- When it’s cool enough to be in a fridge, transfer them to a fridge and set jelly for about 1~2 hours.
It’s such a treasure box! Maybe I should try it with some more fruits in it!
<Some Other Refreshing Dessert/Snack>
Delicate brown sugar Flavor! Milk Tea jelly
For a special treat for someone special (including you!) Mango Cheesecake
Grading up dessert from leftover wine! Cherry Wine Jelly
Enjoy home cooking and your own creation of homemade food:)