Happy World Baking Day!
Did you know, today 5/17 is the day to enjoy baking on both creating some baked goodies and eating them! Also coincidentally, today is National Walnut Day too, so today is the perfect day to use your oven and be a sweet tooth holder;)
To enjoy these two celebration days for me, baking lover/sweet goodie lover with preferring quick preparation, the first thing that came up on my mind was cookies! And when I mention cookies, there are always oatmeals (Love oatmeals but since they are new ingredients, I honestly don’t know other ways to enjoy them just yet.) And if it’s cookies, adding walnuts is the ultimate way to make it perfect! I had some white chocolate chips too, so this is my baking goodies to celebrate World Baking Day and National Walnut Day at once;)
Nutty White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- 140g oatmeal
- ½ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup veg oil
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 40g walnuts
- 40g white chocolate chip
- Mix oatmeal, almond milk, oil, sugar together and mix well. Leave them for 5 min to let the oatmeal soak the liquid.
- Preheat an oven to 375°F.
- Add walnuts, white chocolate chips, flour and mix well.
- Spread parchment sheet and place the dough.
- Transfer the dough in the oven and bake it for about 15~20min.
- Let it cool for a while, brew coffee or tea, and enjoy your afternoon tea!
Mmm, indeed walnuts in cookies are the best! White chocolate chips got tanned in the oven and this gives a level above flavor to my taste buds too!
World Baking day & National Walnut Day is a good excuse to enjoy baking for those who don’t usually do, but you’ll realize today is the best day ever by munching freshly baked goodies!
<Other Baking Ideas with Walnut to Celebrate Today>
Bitter sweet flavor is so obsessive! Vegan Matcha Cake
If you prefer savory, this is good! Crispy Cauliflower and Walnuts Honey Mayo Sauce
Your kitchen will have a heavenly smell! Crunchy Caramel Cocoa Nuts
Enjoy home cooking and your own creation of homemade food:)