Happy Raspberry Cake Day!
Did you know, today 7/31 is the day to eat and enjoy raspberry cake!
Isn’t it good to end July with sweet yummy cake? (I know…time flies!!)
So when you talk about raspberry cake, what exactly is on your mind? Is there any other fruit other than raspberry? How many layers? Icing or whipped cream? What flavor is it rather than raspberry? Let’s see what your friends think and I bet there are no exact same cakes!
My raspberry cake for the day is white chocolate flavor and brownie-like cake with some white chocolate chips and swirl of raspberry sauce on the top! Raspberry and white chocolate are such a great combination, and swirling raspberry sauce must be as cute as other ways of decoration!
Fancy some raspberry cake? Let’s see how to cook!
White Chocolate Raspberry Cake
*May contain Amazon Associate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 100g white chocolate chips
- 1 cup almond milk
- 70g raspberries – chopped
- 1 cup olive oil
- 250g all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2~3 raspberries
- 1 tablespoon water
- Some white chocolate chips
- Combine white chocolate chips and milk together and bring it to medium heat. When white chocolate is melted, remove from heat and set aside.
- Combine raspberries and water together and mash the fruits to make sauce. Set aside.
- Preheat an oven to 375°F.
- Add oil, raspberry and mix well.
- Add flour and baking powder, salt, and mix lightly.
- Spread parchment sheet in an oven-safe pan and transfer dough. Place white chocolate chips and decorate with raspberry sauce. Bake it in the oven for about 25~30 min. Enjoy!
Mmm, fudgy cake is as good as a fluffy one! Raspberries’ tangy flavor and white chocolate mellow flavor makes harmony in my mouth, and for sweet tooth owner, I need more celebration day to officially allowed to eat cakes:D
<Other Berry Flavored Food/Drinks Recipe>
Cute pink latte! Raspberry Latte
Refreshing drinks perfect for a hot day! Blueberry Limeade
Cake galore! Strawberry Cheese Square
Enjoy home cooking and your own creation of homemade food:)