Happy National Drink Beer Day! Did you know, today 9/28 is the day to enjoy beer!
I remember saying similar opening 3 weeks ago. Can you guys count how many beer related food holidays there are?
I know today’s Tuesday so everyone must be busy for having 3 more days to go until the weekend, but let’s take a break now and fuel your body with refreshing booze! But never think about drinking beer with an empty stomach. This can lead you to get drunk and hangover tomorrow. There always must be finger food to pair up with your drink. So here it is! It’s plant-based, gorgeous quick bite that’s bread and butter for your beer!
Zucchini Wrapped Soy Frank
*May contain Amazon Associate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 soy franks from Trader Joe’s (I used this one)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ zucchini
- Some crushed pepper flakes
- Insert skewers to the franks.
- Pour olive oil in a pan and bring it to medium high heat. Cook franks until the outside is crunchy.
- Cut zucchini in lengthwise and thinly slice the zucchini by using a slicer, like ribbons. Set aside.
- Preheat an oven to 400°F.
- Remove the franks from heat and wrap them with zucchini.
- Pour a little olive oil on zucchini and transfer them in the oven. Cook until the zucchini gets a little burnt.
- Sprinkle some crushed chili. Enjoy with your favorite condiments like ketchup, mustard or ranch.
Mmm, nice! Grilled crunchy frank wrapped with mellow soft zucchini is fun to make, delish to your taste buds, and brings a smile on your face!
Happy National Drink Beer Day to you!
<Other Finger Food Goes Great with Your Beer>
Crunchy food with low calories! Cauliflower Kara-age
Feel Japanese festive vibes! Tofu Steak Okonomi
When drinking beer, there must be this: Steamed Edamame
Enjoy home cooking and your own creation of homemade food:)