Happy National Noodle day! Did you know, today 10/06 is the day for those who love noodles! So who’s a noodle lover here? It’s a day for you!
I love all kinds of noodles. Soup noodles, fried noodles, noodle salad, pasta…there are so many and each noodle from every cuisine is so unique and delicious! While I “think” pasta appears the most on my dining table, today I’d like to celebrate National Noodle Day with fried noodles.
As fried noodles, rich, brown sauce flavor comes the most popular way to season, but sometimes people want them to be light. But, it doesn’t mean the flavor doesn’t have depth. We can still use herbs and spices to make it flavorful, and this is how I did.
Ready to check how to cook? Here we go!
Ginger Salt Fried Noodle
*May contain Amazon Associate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- ⅛ onion – sliced
- ½ medium carrot – sliced
- About 3 cabbage leaves – cut
- About 3 red cabbage leaves – cut
- ¼ cup canned corn – drained
- 1 bunch dried ramen noodle
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2~3 cloves garlic
- About 2 tablespoon fresh ginger – shredded
- Some salt and pepper
- Some red ginger pickles
- 1 bunch scallion
- Combine oil, ginger and garlic together in a pan and bring it to medium high heat. When you start to see the small bubbles and feel the aroma of herbs, add carrot and onion. Cook it for about 5 min. Add cabbages and corn.
- Fill water in a pot and bring it to boil. Add noodles and cook until they are soft. Drain and rinse with cold running water.
- Combine the noodles in a vegetable pan and mix well.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot.
Move quick after combining vegetables and noodles in a pan! As you take longer time, noodles gets soggy:(
The flavor is the burst of aroma! Also by using a variety of vegetables from each color, this noodle dish can be more gorgeous than the one you thought it could be!
Happy National Noodle Day.
Let’s talk about which noodles are your favorite in today’s meal time!
<Other Yummy Noodles Recipe>
Noodles even in a salad! Thai Style Glass Noodle Salad
Noodles by using buckwheat. Ginger Sesame Veg Soba
Classic PAsta dish with a little kick! Penne Arrabbiata
Enjoy Cooking and your own creation of homemade food!