Happy Tasty Tuesday!
Have you got anything yummy today?
I’m such a big eater especially I’m in front of delectable food when I’m hungry, but trust me, sometimes I am small eater(well I think that happens only a few times per a year!) Sometimes I’d prefer just drinking juice and small snacks, but as a lot of people can imagine, these diet isn’t healthy.
Some refreshing fresh vegetables can boost up our energy, so let’s make some salad with an interesting condiment.
I introduced some dishes using Yuzu Kosho(Yuzu citrus flavored pepper) and this is another one. Yuzu tastes like lime and the spiciness can add a little heat(not annoying one so don’t worry!) so if you haven’t tried yuzu kosho, this is the time for you to open up the door for your culinary journey!
Ready for cooking? Here we go!
Chopped Salad Ginger Yuzu Dressing
- 1 stalk celery – chopped
- ¼ large cucumber – chopped
- 1 small avocado- chopped
- 1 roma tomato- chopped
- 1 teaspoon spicy citrus paste(yuzu kosho)
- ¼ teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Some roasted seaweed – thinly cut
- Mix spicy citrus paste, ginger, olive oil together in a mixing bowl.
- Combine celery and cucumber. Pour sauce and mix well.
- Add avocado and tomato, mix well but try not to mash the soft fruits.
- Transfer the salad to a bowl and sprinkle roasted seaweed. Enjoy!
Mmm, crunchy and creamy salad leaves a refreshing aftertaste! Good luck on a week ahead of us!
<Other Recipes with Ginger>
Get Hydrated! Honey Ginger Tea
Oh you prefer cold drinks? Homemade Ginger Ale
Don’t skip meals! Ginger Noodle Soup
Enjoy home cooking and your own creation of homemade food:)