Here is another cookie recipe to try in this baking season.
Since it’s a holiday season that everyone is craving for baking goodies, a lot of people are interested in fruit rum cake to enjoy it on Christmas day with your family, why not enjoy them easier and quicker? It’s convenient for allowing you to eat with just a hand, it’s perfect for breakfast, hurrying wherever you are heading in the morning! (I used to do it when I was in LA…I still remember other drivers looking at me holding a huge cookie with my front teeth!)
Chunky fruit cookie with a hint of rum…the perfect for a holiday season, right?
Let’s say yes to baking at home!
Holiday Oatmeal Cookie
*May contain Amazon Associate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 70g oatmeal
- ⅕ tablespoon sugar
- 50g dried fruits and nuts – chopped
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1 tablespoon rum
- Some clove – grounded
- Some cinnamon powder
- Some cardamom powder
- 2 tablespoon all purpose flour
- Mix oatmeal, sugar, olive oil, almond milk, and rum together and mix well. Try to soften the oatmeal by setting aside for a while.
- Add spices and flour.
- Preheat an oven to 375°F.
- Spread parchment sheet and place the dough. Transfer them in the oven and bake them for about 15~20 min.
- Remove from the heat and let it sit to cool. Enjoy!
Mmm, a little liquor in baking goodies is a great accent on both our taste buds and our body to keep warm! It’s getting cold, so make some, eat some, and the holiday baking season!
<Other Cookie Ideas>
A touch of Japanese flavor! Matcha Cookie
For coffee lovers! Nutty Coffee Oatmeal Cookie
I like this Chinese version cookie too! Almond Biscuit
Enjoy home cooking and your own creation of homemade food:)