Tomorrow is World Nutella Day! So why don’t we prepare and celebrate the day to enjoy dessert drink all day long!?
So imagine after having fancy dinner in a restaurant…What do waiters/waitress suggest you?
A cup of coffee/espresso – Yes.
A plate of dessert from their selection – YES!
But like me, want to have both dessert AND coffee, this is what we should enjoy as today’s dessert!
Even though nutella has huge fans all around the world, how come nutella latte isn’t popular on cafe menu? Well, as long as they don’t have one, I should make some on my own and enjoy it!
Are you a nutella fan as well? Here, my friend, let’s have a relaxing dessert time with this sweet and coffee hybrid treat!
Ready to check the recipe? Let’s Cook!
*May contain Amazon Associate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 tablespoon nutella
- 2 teaspoon instant coffee
- 180ml hot water
- 60ml almond milk
- Some whipped cream
- Optional – some nuts(hazel nuts are best, but you can use walnuts instead too!)
- Mix instant coffee, nutella and hot water. Mix well.
- Take out a teaspoon of 1 for sauce.
- Pour almond milk and mix well.
- Transfer them in a cup and place whipped cream. Pour 2 as sauce over whipped cream. Enjoy!
Mmm, nicely bitter and sweet! Even a small cup of this brings me a smile, and this is when I am highlighted for a day!
<Other Nutella Recipe to Enjoy the Day>
For those who want some more nutella…Nutella Nicecream
How about sweet sandwich? Fruity Nutella Sando
Enjoy home cooking and your own creation of homemade food:)