Happy International Kissing Day!
…Well, I think I feel like having deja vu from the last time I greeted you by saying “Happy National Kissing Day” 2 weeks ago. But if you are an attention-to-detail-type of person, right, it’s “International” Kissing Day, the world holiday haha!
When the kissing concerns, you might feel whether you like the person or not. If you don’t like the person, you can just say no or give them an awkward smile, and walk away. If you have feelings for that person, the next question hits on your mind…is your breath ready to kiss?
Today’s food is a perfect drink to make your kiss more fairytale-like. When something romantic happens, flowers are a great addition to create a lovely scene. This is why when Disney characters’ kisses, flowers, especially gorgeous roses magically appear as the background, right?
Let’s get going for how to make a perfect drink to get ready for a kiss: Rose Lassi!
Ready to check the recipe? Let’s cook!
*May contain Amazon Associate links. By clicking the links, they will take you to the specific Amazon.com product page and you’ll see what ingredients/tools are recommended for making the food of the day. As an Amazon Associate I will receive a very small commission from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon or more of simply syrup(sugar:water=1:1)
- 1 drop of rose essence
- A pinch of cardamom powder for garnish and aroma booster
- Combine greek yogurt, milk, simply syrup and rose essence in a blender. Turn on the switch and let the blender work for about 1 min.
- Pour it into a glass and sprinkle cardamom powder. Enjoy!
- Adjust the amount of simple syrup based on your preference.
- You can use general yogurt if you want (I usually use regular one too. This time I was so lucky because Greek yogurt was a great deal in my local grocery store!) If you’re using a regular one, you may reduce the amount of almond milk. If the milk or yogurt are sweetened, you won’t need simple syrup either…The benefit of homemade food is you can make anything based on your preferred taste, so be a food scientist in your kitchen, just a tiny drop of ingredients can make the whole food successful or a disaster!
Slurp…Mmm, great! Some people might feel weird to have flower scented food for feeling as if they’re drinking perfume, but I like rose flavored food ever since I tried firni for the first time back in a few years ago. Rose is known for one of the most popular scents and has an effective calming benefit, so hopefully you can try some rose lassi and have some relaxing time under the scorching Sun!
Happy International Kissing Day. Hope you have a romantic kiss and chef-kiss promised homemade food today!
<Food with Romantic Vibes>
Another rose scented dessert idea! Rosy Cardamom Milk Pudding
Filling-good salad in a cute edible bowl! Tostada Taco salad with Egglife Wraps
Don’t forget some drinks! Cantaloupe cocktail
Enjoy home cooking and your own creation of homemade food:)